Recently viewed items
AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod nano or iPod shuffle
For up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod nano or iPod shuffle, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your iPod. And you get global repair coverage — both parts and labor — on your iPod, its battery, and included accessories.Read more...
Service and support from the people who know your iPod best
Every iPod comes with complimentary, single-incident telephone technical support for 90 days from your iPod purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to two years from the iPod purchase date. You can call Apple?s award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. And if you need repair service, we offer convenient service options around the world.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs both iPod and iTunes, it is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage^1^
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Retail Store
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service options include the following:^2^
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
Software support included
Whether you?re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of iPod topics, including:
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- Complimentary telephone technical support is limited to a single incident within 90 days of your iPod purchase. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- Service coverage is available for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification.
Requirements & Compatibility
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Apple iPod is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty.
This AppleCare warranty excludes coverage for the following:
- iPod nano 5th generation (video camera)
- iPod nano 4th generation (video)
- iPod nano 3rd generation (video)
- iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod shuffle 3rd generation
- iPod shuffle 2nd generation
Customers who purchase this also purchased...
Get access to Apple’s award-winning technical support. The AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop technical support for up to two years.
With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to three years from the computer’s purchase date.